Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

        Well I figured it was about time I started doing some Birthday Cards, Got plenty Holiday cards for right now....I used a beautiful Little girl from DigiDarl's!!! Crissy_and_Squirrel, Colored her with Prismacolored pencils.. The sentiment is from my stash, it is placed on a circle cut with my cricut.. The flowers are from Prima, the paper is from Micheals called Melodies and Lace.. I used a sketch from ICSketches and then framed Crissy with some ribbon... I am entering her in the ICSketches Challenge this week...
Have a Blessed Day!! Thanks for all the comments!!!
LisaO

8 comments:

  1. Pretty image, love the nice bright flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa. How adorable is your card. Love the colours and super cute image.
    I have left something on my blog for you, which I would love you to accept.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute stamp.
    Come join our new challenge to win a new stamp.
    http://digidarlas.blogspot.com
    xxx~DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for playing along with ICS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! love that flower...really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! Congrats on winning the prize and thanks for playing at ICSketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image! Very beautiful card. Thank you for playing at ICSketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card with an adorable image. Many thanks for playing along with ICSKetches this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete