Monday, October 8, 2012

How Do You Fold DDC # 32

Are we ready for another challenge at Digi Darla's this week?? Well I know I am and this week is 
How Do You Fold!!!!
So I chose what is called a Cascading Card and if you click the link it will take you to a whole bunch of them with directions on how to make them!!! I really enjoyed making this one. I used a image from Digi Darla's Ecc 3-1 I added some flowers from my stash and some glittery gems and butterfly buttons... Added pearls and Rhinestones. To make the Sentiment stand out on the card... So here is my How Do You Fold!!!
Have a Blessed Day!! Thank you for all the wonderful comments!
Entering my card in a few challenges...

7 comments:

  1. Love this fold. I just might have to give this one a try. Who was your blog hop winner of the image?? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Totally love how you have done the folds. I'm going to have to check that out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, WOW! Just love this fold! Never seen it before! Beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fold Lisa, it is amazing how it folds flat and I find I have made a few too...left you a comment re the blog hop win..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out beautifully. I've never seen one of these before and I may just have to try my hand at one!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! This is on my list to try!! Thanks for doing this because it it so darn cool!! Such an inspiration you are!! :)

    ReplyDelete