Monday, May 7, 2012

DDC#10 Celebrate Mom

Good Morning Girls! It's that time again... It has really been a busy week for me, my Son got married to a beautiful girl! So this last few weeks has been really crazy..I didn't think I was going to get my card done for this challenge,  Sunday things finally started to calm down, as the kids left for their Honeymoon...I actually got to sit down and work on a card and relax a little.. So This week we are Celebrating Mothers. Or another Special lady in your life.
I used Digi Darla's image called Cute Girl she is so adorable!! She was done on a A-2 card, DP is from Citrus Matstack from DCWV. Image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, Added some flower gem stones. And the verse is from my stamp collection from Studio G..
So here is my card that i literally got done is about and hour!!
Thanks for all the comments!!!
Here is a picture of my son and his bride!!

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, love that flower. Congrats to your son and his wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!!! Great job! the wedding was wonderful and she was a beautiful Glowing Bride! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be Speedy! Your card is Great! Love the wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo!! Handsome couple too ..

    Great card - I love that image too!! Glad you were able to craft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and a cute couple, love that beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete