Friday, February 10, 2012

Happines is Ice Cream

It's time for CDAC Progressive Challenge- # 11  This is my 3rd card for the challenge it is
provided by Laurettas Digital Stamps... When you look at this card you think of ice cream shops and Ice Cream Soda's and wonderful RootBeer Floats!!!!! I colored the cute Image  with prismacolor pencils and made the ice cream my favorite kind mint chocolate chip!!!
The verse i got from my stash, the flowers are primaflowers with a button in the center...
Rhinestones are from Studio-G...The paper is fromMy Minds Eye called My Mind's Eye ( Breaking Free) The card came from a sketch that my best friend(Dawn Dawley)  and I found on ICSketches ...Going to also enter my card on their blog... She helped me put it together so i am giving her some credit for helping.... We actually craft a lot together and I Love it!!!
Thanks for all the comments I read all of them and throughly enjoy each and every one!!!
Have a blessed day!!
LisaO

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great take on our sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ICS!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome card!! we always do great work together!!! :-)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combo in your card :) So fun sentiment! Thank you for playing at ICSketches this week !

    ReplyDelete