Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Awesome Day!!!

I had an Awesome Day Today, I had 1 hour of PT which was a little rough, But the day got so much better.... I went by and picked up Dawn and we went to lunch and then decided we were going to go craft shopping... Well of course you know women when they get together and SHOP, Not only did we go to Micheal's, we also hit up JoAnn's, and AcMoore... And on the way home we decided to stop for Pizza for dinner.. Now we are crafting and watching American Idol our usual weekly thing, We scrap and the guys do their thing.. Which is so awesome they leave us alone while we scrap and we leave them alone LOL,
That is unless we need something$$$$$$

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh it was an AWESOME Day wasn't it!!! No rushing...took our sweet time ( I could spend all day in the craft stores if my knee would let me) Had a blast!! Can't wait till next time..won't be soon enough for me!!! Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa. It sounds like you both had a wonderful crafty day yesterday, good for you. What better way to shop than in craft shops. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's awesome you guys! Sounds like you had an awesome time! I PVR'd Idol as we had company.

    ReplyDelete