Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine

This is another Valentine card I put together last night and finally finished it this morning!! The card stock is from my stash!! The Digi's are colored with Prismacolor Pencils.... I cut out the three Hearts to give them some demention The flowers are prima flowers from my stash, with a pearl brad in the middle... The rhinestones are from Studio G, I love their Rhinestones!!!!The Valentine is from a stash of stuff that I got at Wal-Mart!!!!

It has a little chain on it with another metal heart hanging from it!! Every one have Blessed  Day!!! I am entering my card in the following Challenges!!
LisaO

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Lots of gorgeous bling! Great coloring too!! you always got great coloring!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete