Friday, February 17, 2012

"CDACPC12, adfd"

Here is my second entry for CDACPC-#12 , I used the lovely image fromA DayForDaisies
I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and added some stickles on the top of their
dresses to give them some shimmer!!! The paper is from AC Specialty and ColorBok.
I'm not sure where the verse came from, the flowers are Micheal's and the rhinestone in their dresses are from Studio G used those to give the gowns some bling, the other stones are from Recollections (Glitter Dots) The bow has a star brad in it from Recollections with a trail of bling.... The Digi reminded me of Cinderella!!!
 I am entering my card in a few challenges: 
 Have a blessed day!! And come by and leave me some lovely
comments, I love reading them
LisaO

8 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. How fabulous. I love the colours and your images, your design is fabulous, so pretty. Have a lovely weekend.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWSOME Job!! Love all the bling on their dresses!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card.love the image and bling on dress.great lo for card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I really love your coloring of the image and the added jewels to the dresses. Great card design too! Thank you for playing at CDAC for our progressive challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I love your coloring, and the use of the glitter on the top of the gowns, and the bling on the skirts. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, This is so pretty! I love the glitter on their bodices.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very pretty. Love this image and the blngy trail is so cool. Thanks for joining the bling challenge at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete