Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrap Cabinet




This is the awesome scrapping cabinet that my cousin built me,I have a section in the one door for my stickles and another section in the other door for my stamps and glimmer mist and flocking powders and plenty of room for my ribbon!!!! I am so tickled with it but i knew when i asked him if he could come up with some thing like and said yep and he meant yep,,  I can say the when my cousin gets a design in his head the pictures are a result from that idea.... He did such and awsome job on it and if anyone would like on notify Dawn and she can give you a price.....
I dont know about anyone else but i think it is pretty awesome and frees up a lot of shelf space!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yup!! He did awesome!! You got some Ribbon Buying to do to fill all that space!!! LOL... Love how the Stamp door is so versatile that Glimmer Mist and Flocking will fit in it too!!! Anyone wanting pricing info stop by my blog HERE and leave me a comment on any of my posts with your email and I will get back to you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. What a great idea and so much space for ribbons etc. You are so organised, and at least when finished with, they are put away safely.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is super awesome!! What a creative idea!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete