Monday, February 13, 2012

"Thinking Of You"!!!

This a beautiful Digi from DigiDarl's,  I love the way that the branches are made into a heart,
The card is a A-2 embossed with Hearts, the flower is a Prisma flower and the brad is from my stash
The ribbon behind the digi is from off-ray, The verse also came from DigiDarla's and there are some
Rhinstones going down the side they came from my stash!!!
Have a Blessed Day!!! I am entering my card in 2 Sisters Challenge Blog- Heart- you!!! and
One Stich at a Time - Anything Goes
Thanks for all the lovely comments!!!
LisaO

4 comments:

  1. Hi, how beautiful and so very delicate. Love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the texture of the embossing and the way the ribbon wraps the card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty! Love the embossing folder! Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (OSAAT DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete