Friday, February 3, 2012

Special Place In My Heart

Special place in my heart "cdacpc11,smc"
It is the cute little bear fromSew Many Cards..... It is so
adorable I just couldn't resist playing with it!!!!
She is done on an A-2 card stock embossed with my cuddle bug.
The brads are from my stash of Goodies again you can't ever be without a 
stash!!1 LOL. The bear is colored with my Prisma colored pencils and a little blending 
involved!!!The flower is from K&CoMPANY .. I love their flowers some of them are 
adorable......I can't remember where i got the verse, I guess I gonna have to 
same the name of where they come from along with the saying!! 
Have a great day!!!
LisaO
Entering this card in these 2 challenges as well as CDAC-PC11


Moving Along With Times - Have a Heart
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi


7 comments:

  1. Aww this is So sweet! what a cute bear - I love his expression! Gorgeous embossing and I love the Sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CARD!!!! gotta love that cuddlebug!! so much you can do with it!!! Love ur coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous embossing and such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time, hope to see you again soon
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card - love the embossing and super cute image.
    Thanks for 'Having a Heart' for MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie! Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I love the embossing folder you have used and the image is so darn cute! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us MAWTT - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, i love the embossed background on this card - beautiful Hun, while I'm here....
    Thank for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the Have A Heart challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete