Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Butterfly Wonder"

Perfect Moments are always so much fun!!! I got the Beautiful Digi from Digi Darla's called
ButterflyWonder". She is so adorable..I colored her with Prisma colored pencils,The paper is colorbok
Specialty Paper Pack. The PrimaFlower is from my stash of Flowers.. The card stock behind "Butterfly Wonder is embossed with the Cuddlebug, folder is called Dominoes!!!
The verse is from my stash of stamps and the little stones on it are Glam Rocks and used
my I-ROCK, first time i have used it, it is so awesome!!! The butterfly is from my stash of buttons, I used a pop dot behind it to make is stand out...
Thank you for all the comments love to read them!! Going to enter my card in
Crafter's Companion Monthly
Lisa O

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love all the butterflies!! The image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. How beautiful. Lovely image, gorgeous papers and really pretty colours.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete