Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Every Day Deserves A Celebration

Everyone Day Deserves a Celebration!!!! Goes good with the theme of AnyThing But Snow!!!I used the awesome DigiDarla's (Birdhouse_Flowerpot), it was colored with Prisma colored pencils, image was cut out with scalloped diecut on cuddle bug the paper is from My Minds Eye called "A 29th Street Market..... The verse with bird on tree is from Penny Lane Free Bird Beauty!!!! The flower is from my stash added a brad with a little glitter to it and a ribbon behind flower to make it stand out
The little yellow bird heading to the Birhouse is from my button stash... The red rhinestones are from Imaginisce and where put on with my I Rock!!! The buttons on the bottom are from my stash of Buttons......
Thank you for all the wonderful comments!!!! Have a blessed day!! I am entereing PhindysPlace Challenge- round de round and One Stitch At A Time-anything goes
Lisao-DT

2 comments:

  1. oh this is soooo cute! I love the birdhouse and the bird button is genius!
    HUgs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Thanks for showin me how the I-Rock works!! Pretty awsome!!

    ReplyDelete