Sunday, February 19, 2012

Take Joy In The Little Things!

This is a card I worked on at a good Friends House last night, She actually colored the Digi and I helped with the rest of it, She has been wanting to see how to do the cards  and I took some of my stuff over and we scrapped together we made this card... She is sending it to a close friend of hers that has Ovarian Cancer and she wanted to send her a card to cheer her up, So we decided to go with a Wishing Well, Not sure where i got the image or the verse from..... I added some bling from Studio G, and a flower from Prisma Flowers with a star brad to go with it to bring out the color in the back ground, The paper came COLORBOK.. Speciallty Pattern Pack(Bright).....
Stop by and show some love!!! 
Entering my card in ,
LisaO

1 comment:

  1. Very nice "pick me up" card! the coloring is great, she did a great job!! And you did great showing her!

    ReplyDelete