Thursday, February 16, 2012

"cdacpc12, HSD"

My entry for the CDAC-PC12, This a really cute image from "Happileigh Scrappin"!!! Hang in there is also from Happileigh Scrappin I colored the Digi with prismacolor pencils, put some google eyes on him from my stashadded a couple dragon flies in green since our Theme : "Green, Great and Gorgeous" and gave him a workout theme also to Believe In YourSelf!!! The words Believe In Yourself came from Karen Foster Design "Fitness Collage"  The paper came from AC Specialty Paper called Pearl....I added a flower from Prima Flowers and some Rhinestones to set it off!!
Have a Blessed Day!!!
LisaO

3 comments:

  1. Cute image, love the sentiment too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww to cute!!! I really enjoyed workin with this image too!! You did a great job with him! Love that flower too!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa. How cute, such a fun image and I love the green background.
    Love Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete