Saturday, February 18, 2012

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Thanks Sandra Rose Petal Creations, I was very happy and excited about finding out I won the Liebster Award
The funny part about that is I new what Liebster meant, MY aunt was German..


The  Liebster Blog Award is to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under200 followers).. and to help with readership and joy!! As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have
motivated and inspired me!!!
It comes from the German Meaning Dearest or Beloved, can also mean favorite...

To accept the Award you must: 
1.  Link back to the persons blog who gave it to you, and thank them.
2.  Post on your blog.
3.  Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4.  Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.

Now comes the hard part, It is very hard to just chose five, but the ladies i have chosen are very talented, and I do believe that they most certainly deserve more followers!!!
 I hope each of you ladies will accept the award and pass it on too...
Thank you again Sandra for nominating me!!!!
LisaO





3 comments: