Monday, December 3, 2012

CWLC 20 Christmas Blues

 
Good Morning! Hope everyone is in the Christmas Spirit.. I know I am!! I received some good news yesterday.. I have been chosen for another DT blog with Digistamps4joy... I am so excitied to explore another blog and show my talent..
 
Enough of my good news. This week at CreatedwithLoveChallenges..
We are Celebrating Christmas with a Twist, Our challenge is Christmas Blues...
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.. I chose a mouse by Sylviazet, image was colored with Prisma pencils,and blended with OMS.. Used some rope ribbon around my image and add some Glittery ribbon and ornaments to compliment the blues!!
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. ohhhh so very cuuute! love the ribbon and how you have colored this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just beautifully designed. Great colour choices and attention to detail. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card Lisa.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this image Lisa, the card is a beauty and the work put into it shows...xx

    ReplyDelete