Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Anything Goes w/Buttons

Good Morning Folks! Over at FatTasticTuesday
We are having a Challenge this week that runs from Tuesday till  Tuesday.  It's Anything goes with a twist, You can use your own stamp, any die, or embossing but there is one rule somewhere on your card has to be a button!!!   I am starting to get back in the swing of things, I took a break from crafting for a while, as not too long ago I found out that along with the Rheumatoid Arthritis I have also learned that I am Diabetic, so it has been a big lifestyle change for me, But I know that i can get thru it now with support of my wonderful family..
I had really missed doing my crafting to me that is my time and very relaxing.
  I have actually just joined the wonderful Group of Ladies at FatTasticTuesday
 I am really looking forward to working with them and getting to know each and everyone of them,
This week I chose and image from Digi Darla's called Teacup Chick 
My card is a 4x4, The Paper is from Colorbok Designer paper called Light Bright.
 The Sentiment " Day's like these are what I will Always Remember" is from my stash..
Added a Yellow button and yellow polka dot bow from my stash.. Here is my first card for the challenge and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as i did making it...


Entering my card in the following challenge



3 comments:

  1. How cute - love the image and such sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully sweet card. I love the colors. thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week.
    Hugs,
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete