Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sketch Challenge!! (Flutter By Wednesday)!

This is my Sketch I done for Flutter By Wednesdays. It was really a fun sketch to do... I used paper from Blossoms & Butterflies Stack. It has some beautiful paper in it.Then i used a paper from Citrus Matstack for the next layer, I then cut a strip of paper again from the blossoms and butterflies stack for another layer.
I had a little note paper in my stash that had butterflies on it and stamped it with "YOU ARE SO KIND!!
Added a Big and Beautiful Butterfly to the front of my card and added a little butterfly bling to go with it..
I don't want to see flutterby wed go, they always had some awesome challenges.... And alot of times i would try to get one made. So here is my sketch challenge card,, Hope everyone likes it as much as i did makin it..
Thanks Flutter By Wed Challenge for giving me the opportunity to work with you. Really enjoyed it so sorry to see you go!!!
Thanks for all the comments and followers of my blog, 
I wish flutterr By Wednesday the best of luck in what ever she decides DO!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa! Love all the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and love your extra little sparkly butterflies and pretty papers with this sketch. So glad you could join us for the last Flutterby Wednesday challeng! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thank you for the sweet comments and I'm glad you could play along with my last Flutter By challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the butterfly.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa!! You're so sweet to come out and join the last FBW challenge. I knew I could count on you :) Your card is gorgeous and thank you SOOO much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool butterfly and a great card! Thanks so much for playing in the last Flutter By Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete