Monday, April 23, 2012

Anything Goes

 Well we are now going weekly with our challenges, And this is our first weekly challenge.. Our sponsor this week is BugaBooStamps. They so nicely let us go and pick the image we wanted to work with for our Challenge, And I
Chose Eggbert Nurse! I thought he was so cute.. My soon to be Daughter-in-Law is a CNA, (actually in less than a week she will be my Daughter in Law). 
 I colored him with Prsima colored pencils..Added some stickles( Christmas Red) in the Thermometer and his lollipop! Thought about little kids when I seen him, because of the Lollipop.. And found a cute little sentiment by DigiDarla,(Just what the Doctor Ordered) So see gals you can actully combined, two designers Digi's
together when making your cards. Added a Flower from my stash and had a dr's bag in my stash.. Gotta love those stashes!!!! Layered my stamp to make him. Stand Out! Added a very colorful and fun ribbon to go with the candy!. So here is Eggbert Nurse, Hope everyone enjoys him as much as I did working with him....
I also did a Digi Darla Card!! I love workin on cards so when we have a Challenge I always do 2 cards...
This Image is called Butterfly Wonders from Digi Darla. She was colored with Prisma colored pencils then I used my embossing punch from Fiskars on the corners of the image to give it a different shape. Then inked the sides with a pink colored ink from my stash, added some blue stickles to the butterfly, Used the sentiment from my stash (Sweet Moments)!! Added some butterflies from Ek Success Sticko!  
Added some cute little felt flowers from Favorite Findings! Used the A2 size card for this one.. So here is the Adorable Butterfly Wonders!!! Thanks for all the wonderful comments I look forward to reading each and everyone one of them..





4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. How are you doing. Yet again, you have made two wonderful card with great images and lovely colours too.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lisa!!! that Eggburt Nurse is just tooooo cute!!! great job on both of them!!

    ReplyDelete