Saturday, April 14, 2012

Only One SHOPPING Day Left 'Til Tomorrow!!!(Susanna Shopper)

Susanna Shopper!! is at it again, You all know how us women can get when we are stressed, My relief is to go shopping for Clothes, Shoes, Craft items and any thing else, that i can find on Sale....
So here is my Susanna  shopper from the Awesome Digi Darla's!!!
I colored her with Prisma color pencils, and done some shading,
The paper is from Karen Foster Design Micro Paper bundle. called Vintage. The flowers are from my stash, added some distressed  spiced Marmalade stickles... Love the distressed stickles
The sentiment I came up with on my own LOL took a little thinking time
"ONLY ONE SHOPPING DAY LEFT 'TILL TOMORROW!!!!"
The ribbon tied to the bag below Susanna is from fun fir.. I love it so much fun to play with,
so here is what my little Shopper is looking like!!!
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, and don't forget to come by and purchase  SUSANNA SHOPPER FOR A $1.00!!!.  Thats right girls you can get her for $1.00 and the proceeds go to the mission to help the children..


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. Fab card, gorgeous image, and lovely colours. Great card.
    Have already printed my image off.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great job.

    Be blesssed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and what a great sentiment.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's cute!! Great job on the sentiment!!! The the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! The colors you chose are fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete