Monday, March 4, 2013

CWLC # 31 Anything Goes

 Good Morning Everyone!! This weeks challenge is
 
ANYTHING GOES!!
Anything and any kind of project!
 
Our sponsor is
 
 
The image I chose is called " SAD TURTLE "
I thought the image was so cute and he also works for colors green so I could use him for just about anything. I used the sentiment that I thought was appropriate with my turtles face.
 
Everyone fight a Hard Battle.
I am not sure where I got the sentiment from, the card stock is from coordination's core stock  and  slightly sanded to bring out the colors. Added a matt for the image and it is from American Crafts.. Used my SEW EASY tool to do around the edge of the card and then threaded it with Bakers Twine..
 
Added a green bow with white polka dots and a flower and some other bling from my stash. The image was colored with prisma colored pencils and blended with OMS.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog to take a look..
Entering my card in
Onestitchatatime- Green
Digi Darla's - Green
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the design and greens.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. Great card and a real fun image. Fab design too.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandra! Hope you are feeling better, and not in much pain, as we both know what that is.. I have been fighting with a sciatic nerve on right side of my body so having a rough time sitting still or anything else for a long period of time.
    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! What a fantastic job you did with the sad turtle! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, love your image :o) Thanks you for sharing it with us this week at OSAAT and Good luck, hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card. I love the turtle. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring on your image, love the shades of green.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Green' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that turtle looks so sad, I just wanna hug him better! Sweet card. :)

    Thanks for taking part in our "Green" challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete