Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet ("cdacpc15,inkedtreasures")

Another CDACPC # 15, The image I chose is from Inkedtreasures, she is a very cute
little bear with a lollipop, So I thought the title SWEET was very appropriate for her!!
The image was colored with Prismacolored pencils, put some stickles in the center of flower...
The paper is from DCWV  "The Summer Mat stack". The sentiment is from my stash, Flower is beaded from Sticko Beadorables!! Rhinestones are from Recollections Glitter Adhesives.
So here is my little Sweet Bear!!!!

Entering my card at CDACPC#15
Thanks for all the wonderful comments and 
Have a Blessed Day!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! Great colors so bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, you colored her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image on this,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background paper to go with your image colouring.

    ReplyDelete