Monday, October 22, 2012

CWLC #14 Something Sweet

 Hello everyone!!  Hope everyone has had a Great Weekend! I know I did but am paying for it now!! With a bad cold, been pump in the meds ...
Well enough of that on to the Challenge.. This week we are doing Something Sweet!!
 
 
Our Sponsor this week is our very own
DT member Linda with Scrapbook Stamp Shop
 
 
 
This week I used and image from Digi Darla ( APPLE PIE ART) image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils!! Fussy Cut the image out and Used a round card, added some bling and embellishments to compliment the image.. I love the measuring spoons!!!
 
 
Haave a blessed day!!
 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday I got to go with some good friend to Mabry Mill off of the Blue Ridge Parkway! It was a little windy and cool but other than that a great day.. The colors are beautiful! Here is one of the photo's of the mill that i took yesterday, Thought i would share the beauty with everyone!!!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. Beautiful card. Love the colour and design. That pie looks good enough to eat, haha.
    Love the picture of the Mill you visited, how idyllic by the little pond and thos lovely trees in the background.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa,yummy looking pie.Love your embellies.
    I just love your photo of the Mill.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Your card is DARLING - I agree totally about the teensy measuring spoons!

    LOVE your photo!!! I thought it was a professional one. What a beautiful view.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI Lisa, lovely card, nearly lunch time here and it has made me hungry. Love the pic of the mill....could I have your permission to have the pic to use later...if not it's ok...luv annie

    ReplyDelete