Monday, October 15, 2012

CWLC #13 Somethings Cookin

 
 
GoodMorning!! It's that time of year to have alot of food and family gatherings...
So we decided to work on some Cards for cooking.. Our challenge this week is Somethings Cookin !!
 
Our wonderful sponser is GuylousInimitability called Thanksgiving Goodies!!! It was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, It made me think of what I am going to plan for our Dinner... Used a Yellowish Orange card stock with scalloped edges, and matted the image with Orange card stock.
Added a cutting board that has Baked with Love and a Couple of Flowers and Ribbon.
Here is my Creation!!
 

 
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I read each comment!
 


2 comments:

  1. Fab card Lisa, all the munchie goodies look fab may have to search my stash for food to do this challenge....luv annie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join in I know you will enjoy, Thanks for the wonderful comments...

      Delete