Monday, October 15, 2012

DDC # 33 Alphabet

 Good Morning Everyone!!! Time for another challenge at Digi Darla'! This week we are doing the Alphabet Challenge!!!( A-is for APPLE.) The image I chose to use is called Tea Time..
 The card stock has a scalloped edge and is a light peach, My image was colored with Prisma colored pencils, I added a peach colored flower from my stash and The letter T is actually Chip Board!! Added a ribbon and some bling to give it a little shine!!!
 
Thanks for taking a look at my page and leaving comments!!!! I read each and everyone of them....
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, hey thanks for joining in the candy lol, I believe you gotta be in it to win it no matter what, it's fun. Love this card and the new challenge. Nearly midnight here so am going to give it a shot in the morning...take care. luv annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT card! The colors are fab and love the BLING!

    ReplyDelete