Monday, February 11, 2013

CWLC #28 Birthday With Die Cut & Embossing

 
Good Morning! Hope this finds everyone safe and warm.
We are having another challenge at CWLC .
 
 
Our sponsor this week is:Crafty Emblies
 
 
This weeks challenge is Birthday With Die Cut!!
Show us you favorite Die Cut and favorite Embossing!! It can be dry or wet, what ever you choose. I Chose a image from Digi Darla ( CowGirl)
I love the western digi's as I used to be an avid horse back rider, we used to do week long wagon trains miss doing that stuff but I guess when you start getting older it slows you down.
 
Image was colored with Prisma colored pencils and blended with OMS, I used my circuit to do the Die Cut Happy Birthday and I used my cuddle bug to do the embossing on the card!! Added some Die cut balloons and some stars from my stash...
 
 
 
Thank you for coming by and checking out my blog, I enjoy all comments!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Loving the design and colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete