Monday, February 4, 2013

CWLC 27 Valentine's Day

Welcome Ladies! Hope this post finds everyone well!!
Well it's time for another exciting challenge at CWLC! This week we are going to celebrate
 
Valentines Day!!
Hard to believe this is February already, The months are flying by...
Our sponsor for the Valentines Day Challenge.
 
 
 
 
Love this time of year... Here is my card I chose VC Puppy, This image is so cute!! you can't help but fall in love with it.
I used coordination's cardstock and embossed it with my cuddle bug and folder called Hearts...  Used a piece of hearts that was die cut. Image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with OMS... Then cut the image out with cuddlebug and inked the sides with Worn Lipstick  distressed inks by Tim Holtz!
His inks are so awesome... Added some Stickles to the Hearts and Flowers and a
lace bow with a little glass heart. Used a metal heart embellishment with the cute saying I " RUFF" YOU!  Hope everyone enjoys my little Puppy..
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog and leaving comments. I enjoy reading each and every one of them.. Make sure you stop by our other DT Members and check out their blogs too and the beautiful work they do!!!
Entering card in
Hybrid Chick- Hearts
Fashionista- valentines
Tammy's Scrapin Corner- Valentines
SongBirdChallenges-Hopelessly Devoted To You
Lexi's Creation-Valentines/Love


 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa. Fab card as always. Great image and I love the baking paper.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and image, love the embossing and embelies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lisa!! I love your image and those hearts are precious! Beautiful card!!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete