Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Thinking Of You" Think Spring and Tiffany Doodles Image

Here is my card for Tiffany Doodles Morning Glory And Monarch Butterfly    for our mid challenge at DigiDarla's Challenge Blog. I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and blended them. I fussy cut the Monarch Butterfly and used pop dots to make it stick up,The paper is from Colorbok Fancy Fleur. The flowers, butterflies, the pink dots are from recollections. I used a stamp from "Hampton Art " Thinking Of You" and Embossed it with American Crafts ZING embossing powder called "Rouge" Added a bow from my stash that I made with my mini Bowdrabra... I love that little invention. So here is my creation can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!!!
Everyone have a Blessed Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment