Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Note of Thanks! "cdacpc14, ike"

This Beautiful Basket of flowers is sending a Note of Thanks! The beautiful image is from Ikesart.com. The paper is from "My Mind's Eye" called Confetti Party "Love" Stripes/Green. I colored the basket of flowers with my prisma colored pencils, Inked the sides of the basket with blue ink to bring out the blue in the bouquet, Layered the paper so the card would stand out and added some bling from my stash!!!The flower made by hand with three different punches, That MY BEST FRIEND(DAWN) got and we worked on the flower last night while we were crafting!!!! They are beautiful when done, but a lot of work goes into them... I added some Distress stickles around the edges to give it a glittery look... 
Entering card in the following Challenges
"CDACPC14,Ike"
2Sister's ChallengeBlog




2 comments:

  1. Hiya. What a beautiful creation. Love that gorgeous image and the large flower is fantastic. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME - what a beautiful creation. Love your colouring. That flower is just to die for.... FABULOUS. Thank you for using my image. :-D
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete