Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Challenge #5 Anything Goes w/ Autumn Colors

Good Morning everyone!!!
Hope this finds everyone doing good!!
Well guess what time it is? It's time for another exciting Challenge at Fat-Tastic Tuesday's 
This week we are doing ANYTHING GOES W/AUTUMN COLORS.
Our sponsor is the wonderful
 Eureka Stamps

My Image is Pumpkins and Fence.
Image is colored with Prisma colored pencils and blended with OMS, I  Used some ribbon from Darice Trims call SPOOKY NIGHT...
Added some stickles from Studio G to the pumpkins and added some flowers from my stash..
Stamped the sentiment FALL IS HERE with Tim Holtz distress ink called RUSTY HINGE!!!
Added some beautiful artificial Flowers for my background..


Entering my card in the following challenges



 Thank you all for stopping by my blog, I love reading all the comments..




4 comments:

  1. lovely work and layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck, hope to see you here again cheers sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible card! I love your pumpkins and the flowers are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Really lovely ribbon.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete