Monday, May 6, 2013

DS4J- Guest Designer for Mema's Crafts May Challenge Anything Goes (Bashful Barry)

 The month of may DigiStamps4joy is sponsoring  MemasCrafts-Anything Goes/ Mothers Day/ May Flowers . The challenge runs from May 1st thru 31st. 
I was asked to be the Guest Designer for 
this challenge.
 I used the image Bashful Barry ,
 He was colored with Prisma Pencils, I used card stock from 
my stash and added orange and green gems from Studio G, Used and doily and sprayed it with COFFEE SHOP from Tattered Angels.
Cut image out with fiskars Shapes templet, and inked sides with Frayed Burlap from 
Tim Holtz distressed inks..I also made a Pinwheel Flower and added a brad for the center,
If you have never made a pinwheel flower you can go to DigiStamps4joy
and there is a tutorial by our very own  Margy..
So here is Bashful Barry and he will be going to my Mom for Mothers Day!
So make sure you head on over to Mema's Crafts to see what her very own DT has come up with...



 
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment