Monday, January 14, 2013

DDC # 45 Anything Goes

Good Morning Ladies and Gents!! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend...
It's another exciting challenge here at Digi Darla's this week.
 We are doing Open Anything Goes,  Which means it can be anything your heart desires
 
 
I used Digi Darla's( Cow Girl) Thought i would go a little western this time.. I love this cowgirl image she was colored with Prisma Colored pencils and Blended with OMS. I also used the sentiment from Digi Darla called Cowgirl Up, I fussy cut that out. Added some flowers and bling very simple card but really cute!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping By!!!


 



2 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous card! I really love the coloring of the image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa, how fabulous to go western! Wonderful coloring on your image and your fussy cutting is spot on!

    ReplyDelete