Monday, January 14, 2013

CWLC # 24 Critter Birthday!

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was busy with the husband being oof from work. He keeps me busy helping him do stuff, This week at Created with Love Challenges
we are doing Critter Birthday!  We would like to see your creations with a  dog, cat, bird etc....
 
Our sponsor this is week
is our very own Linda at...
 
 
The winner will receive a stamp set!
 
Here is my creation!! I used a image from Papercupcakes-stamps
called Birthday Hat Cupcake, colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and blended with OMS cut the image out with my Cuddle Bug...
The DP is from my stash, added some Balloon Buttons and some bling to make it stand out!!!
 

Thanks for stopping by and all the wonderful comments.
Hope everyone has a great day!
 
 

 
 
 


1 comment: