Monday, June 11, 2012

DDC#15 Celebrate Dad

Hello Ladies! It that time again for a wonderful Challenge at Digi Darla's! This week we are "Celebrating Dad"(or another special Man in your Life). Some of us are using a FloppyLattesDigitalDesign and some of us are using a Digi Darla Image. My Image is from Floppy Lattes Digital Designs called (SeaCaptian)
I colored the image with Prisma colored Pencils and Fussy cut out! Used a plaid Piece from Micro Paper Bundle (Vintage). From Karen Foster Design's. The Dp is from American Crafts called Play Scooter!! It looks like waves from the ocean so i thought it appropriate for the Sea Captain. The coin at the bottom is from Inspirables called STONE STICKERS, and the sentiment is on a die cut!!! So here is my Card for "Celebrating Dad"
 And here is my Digi Darla "On Top Of The World 2"  I did this one for my Husband for Father's Day.
I embossed the Paper with Embossing folder called Sentimentals it has Keys on it.. A father holds the key to a Son's Heart or Daughter's Heart.. Inked the sides of the sentiment and then used a ink to make it look stitched. So Here is my Husband card for Fathers day!! The verse inside say " You Don't Choose Your Family. They are God's Gift To You, As You Are To Them."


  

4 comments:

  1. Great cards Lisa! I love the sailors knot that you did above the sea captain! and the extra bling is great! The Husband card is aawesome, love the colors, very masculine! and the sentiment is great, Hubby is sure to love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with both your cards, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa! These are both so wonderful!! Love those embossed keys on the 2nd one. Your coloring is so great on both. You shade and highlight things so well. I must learn!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are both awesome and I love the sentiment. I've always liked that one. Your hubby will love them!!

    ReplyDelete