Saturday, January 21, 2012

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!


Here is my second entry in the CDACPC#10. It is I Love You with all of my Heart!!!! The paper with the hearts came from Studio G, The paper my cute little digi is on is from my stash of papers!!! The bow and Ribbon on the bottom of the card came from Wal-Mart it's called Offray.... The buttons are from my stash can't quit recall where they came from!! My Image came from Digi's By Phooka, I though it was so adorable!!!! Don't recall where I got the sentiment I wish i did so i can give credit where it is due!!!!
                                                             Have a Blessed Day!!!!!
                                                                    Lisa O

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love the colors! the digi is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute digi!, love that lacy ribbon and the fab papers too, lovely card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously CAAA~ute!I'm following you now (0=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so Much!!! I am quite proud of that one it really turned out good!!!!

      Delete